Okay I’ve been listening to too much Sesame Street…
Today is my 32nd birthday. It’s not much of a milestone, but according to my “research” it’s a happy number so that’s a good thing, right?!
I share my birthday with…
- Justin Timberlake (31)
- Minnie Driver (41)
- Nolan Ryan (65)
- Jackie Robinson (1919-1972)
…and plenty of others.
Some randomness about the number 32…[source]
- 32 is the ninth happy number.
- ASCII and Unicode code point for space.
- the smallest number n with exactly 7 solutions to the equation φ(x) = n.
- the atomic number of germanium.
- the freezing point of water at sea level in degrees Fahrenheit.
- Messier 32, a magnitude 9.0 galaxy in the constellationAndromeda which is a companion to M31.
- The code for international direct dial phone calls to Belgium.
- the number of completed, numbered piano sonatas by Ludwig van Beethoven
- the number worn by Philadelphia Phillies Hall of Famer Steve Carlton.
- the number worn by Los Angeles Lakers Hall of Famer Magic Johnson.
And of course, 32 is how old my husband was when he met me. Hard to believe I was only 25!